KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: BIT Assessor / Trainer
Location: North West – Must be flexible with travel
Salary: £24,000 - £28,000 (dependent on qualifications and experience)
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Mobile, Laptop + much more
Type: Full Time / Permanent
- Assess and support learners working towards full Apprenticeship frameworks in BIT (Business Improvement Techniques) levels 2, 3 and 4.
- Deliver full training and support learners through their Functional Skills - Maths, English and ICT to level 2.
- Visiting/observing learners in their place of work to gather evidence towards their Apprenticeship/QCF qualifications.
- Plan and deliver effective training and assessment based on individual learner needs.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Work to learner review and completion timescales.
- Recognised Assessor award: D32/D33, A1, TAQA or CAVA.
- Ideally hold own Level 3 BIT qualification as a minimum
- Must have experience of delivering BIT Apprenticeships with Functional Skills.
- Must hold occupational competency within BIT (Business Improvement Techniques).
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively.
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners.
- Full clean driving licence and own vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.