KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Management Internal Verifier / IQA
(CMI / Leadership and Management)
Location: Home / Field Based - Must be flexible with NATIONAL travel
Salary: £26,000 - £28,000
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Pension, Mileage + Much More!
Type: Full time, Permanent
- Internal Verification / Quality Assurance of CMI and Leadership and Management Apprenticeships / qualifications at levels 3/4/5
- Develop, update and maintain sampling plans in line with company and awarding organisations requirements.
- Coach, observe and develop field based assessors to meet the requirements of their role.
- Drive and promote continuous quality improvement.
- Provide support and carry out observations to ensure an outstanding level of assessment, teaching and learning is achieved.
- Conduct regular standardisation meetings.
- Produce reports for senior management based on Assessor performance, gradings and learner cohort progression, against agreed learning plans.
- Assist in the planning and running of external quality assurance and compliance visits.
- Ability to write reports and maintain records using information systems.
- Must hold a recognised Internal Verifier award (D34, V1, IQA).
- Proven experience as an IQA for Apprenticeships in CMI / Leadership and Management up to level 5.
- Experience of coaching and developing remote assessors.
- Excellent knowledge of quality and compliance.
- Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle.
- Must be flexible with NATIONAL travel.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.