KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Chef Assessor / Trainer (Hospitality)
Location: South East England – Must be flexible with travel
Salary: £22,000 - £26,800 (Salary includes a location uplift and is dependent upon postcode)
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Business Mileage, Pension + much more!
Type: Full-time, Permanent
- Delivering full Apprenticeships in Professional Cookery level 3, Food Production level 2 and Kitchen Services level 2 - including the delivery of Functional Skills (Maths / English / ICT) to level 2.
- Visiting/observing learners in their place of work to gather evidence towards their Apprenticeship/QCF qualifications.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Assessors are expected to take part in Learner Recruitment to maintain own caseload.
- Recognised Assessor award: D32/D33, A1, TAQA or CAVA.
- Experience of delivering full Apprenticeships in Professional Cookery level 3, Food Production level 2 and Kitchen Services level 2 including Functional Skills.
- Must hold occupational competency within Professional Cookery - Head Chef or Sous Chef level.
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively.
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners.
- Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.