KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Retail Assessor / Trainer
Location: Home / Field Based covering London / Berkshire - Must be flexible with travel
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Pension + Much More!
Type: Full-time, Permanent
• Assess and support learners working towards full Apprenticeships in Retail levels 2/3 and Management to level 5 - caseload may also include other Business awards such as; Customer Service, Business Admin and Team Leading.
• Deliver full training and support learners through their Functional Skills - Maths, English and ICT to level 2.
• As part of the higher level delivery you will record professional discussions on specific units / topics based on knowledge, independent research and reflective accounts.
• Visiting/observing learners in their place of work 1-1 and group delivery to gather evidence towards their Apprenticeship/QCF qualifications.
• Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted.
• Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
• Support, advise and motivate learners.
• Assessors are expected to take part in Learner Recruitment to maintain caseload.
• Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
• Recognised Assessor award: D32/D33, A1, TAQA or CAVA.
• Experience of delivering full Apprenticeships in Retail levels 2/3 and Management level 3.
• Must hold own Functional Skills (Maths / English) at level 2.
• Confident with 1-1 and small group delivery.
• Hold solid occupational competency in Retail Management.
• Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle.
• Must be flexible with travel.
• Experience of delivering Apprenticeships in Management level 5.
• Delivery experience and/or occupational competency within Contact Centre Operations.
• Must be an excellent communicator who is learner and quality focussed.
• Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively.
• Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
• Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.