KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: HR Assessor / Trainer
Location: London - Candidates must be flexible with travel
Salary: £29,500 - £36,000 (Dependent upon experience) – Including London Weighting
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Mobile, Laptop + much more!
Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Train, assess and deliver the HR level 5 Apprenticeship (New Standards)
- Deliver training sessions to groups / and 1-1 with HR Managers, leading informal / professional discussions and exploration of latest HR / leadership trends and sharing experiences and best practice.
- Record professional discussions on specific units / topics based on knowledge, independent research and reflective accounts.
- Deliver full training and support learners through their Functional Skills - Maths and English to level 2 (if required).
- Manage a caseload of learners and observe learners in their place of work, to gather quality evidence towards their Apprenticeship/QCF qualifications.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Work to learner review and completion timescales.
- Recognised Assessor award: D32/D33, A1, TAQA or CAVA.
- Recognised level 3 teaching qualification (PTLLS or above/equivalent).
- Hold own CIPD level 5 or equivalent.
- Experience of - and confident with the delivery of training to groups of learners.
- Must hold occupational competency within HR - ideally as a HR Manager
- Ability to deliver engaging and inspiring training sessions in a professional environment.
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively.
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners.
- Full clean driving licence and own vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.