KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Role: E-Learning Designer / Developer
Location: East Midlands
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Pension + Much More!
Type: Full time, Permanent
- Work closely with subject matter experts to identify learning objectives and create learning solutions that meet learners / clients needs using Media Maps, Scripts, Storyboards and other E-Learning resources.
- Create interactive, engaging and compliant learning packages.
- Provide support and guidance on virtual class software.
- Utilise appropriate development methodology and incorporate best practice techniques from RAD and JAD.
- Review and edit existing material to set standards.
- Review own performance and deliver against KPI’s.
- Maintain a quality service by following organisation standards.
- Work closely with all departments to maintain thorough product knowledge.
Ideal Criteria required for this role:
(Coupled with experience of the above duties)
- Experience of using Moodle, Articulate, Elucidat and Storyline etc
- Proven experience of creating / writing and developing learning content.
- Experience of developing a blend of learning; mobile, informal, scenario and game based
Skills - Experience of creating audio and video screen casts.
- Knowledge of online learning requirements / standards.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.