KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Health and Social Care Assessor
Location: Wales - (South East, South West and Mid Wales) – must be flexible with travel
Salary: £22,000 - £24,000 (Dependent on Qualifications and Experience)
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage paid from home, Pension + Much More!
Type: Full time, Permanent
- Assess and support learners through full Apprenticeships in Health and Social Care levels 2/3/5 (experience of delivering Level 5 is not essential, but candidates must hold Care Management experience).
- Deliver training and support learners with Essential Skills (COMMS and AON) to level 3.
- Visiting/observing learners in their place of work to gather evidence towards their Apprenticeship/QCF qualifications.
- Plan and deliver effective training and assessment based on individual learner needs.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Work to learner review and completion timescales.
- Assessors are expected to take part in Learner Recruitment to maintain caseload.
- Recognised Assessor award: D32/D33, A1, TAQA or CAVA.
- Experience of delivering full framework Apprenticeships in Health and Social Care to levels 2/3, including Essential Skills to level 3.
- Must hold occupational competency within Adult / Elderly Care as a Care Manager in order to deliver up to level 5.
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively.
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners.
- Full driving licence and own vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel.
- Experience of delivering Apprenticeships in Health and Social Care at level 5.
- Recognised IQA / Verifier Award (IQA / AVA / V1 / D34).
- Proven experience as an IQA for Health and Social Care Apprenticeships.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.