KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Employability Tutor
Day Rate: Negotiable
Type: Freelance, Immediate Contract
- Delivering classroom based Employability Training to learners including Personal and Social skills.
- Coach and train learners through their Employability programme from enrolment/induction through to completion.
- Provide engaging and exciting training sessions to inspire and motivate learners.
- The successful candidate will be flexible with their delivery methods, providing differentiation and be able to adapt quickly to learners needs.
- As part of the delivery you will be required to assist clients with CV writing, job search, interview techniques, confidence building and deliver advice and guidance to enable clients to make informed decisions about their future goals.
- Provide support to learners with their progression activities such as registering for further programmes / training.
- Recognised level 4 teaching qualification (CTLLS or above / equivalent).
- Must have experience of delivering inspirational Employability training in a classroom setting.
- Demonstrate energy and passion to motivate and train clients towards securing employment.
- Enthusiastic individual who is able to make a real impact and make learning exciting.
- Demonstrate confidence, tenacity and ability to work on own initiative.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.