KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Functional Skills / Employability Tutor
Location: Leicester - Must be flexible to other delivery sites if required.
Salary: £22,000 - £24,000
Package includes; Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Pension + Much More!
Type: Full time, 6 month contract - high likelihood to go Permanent
• Deliver group / classroom based training in Functional Skills Maths and English to level 2, Employability, Vocational pathway such as Admin, PSD sessions and IAG to learners undertaking Traineeships and Study Programmes.
• Coach and train learners aged 16-24 through their Traineeship / Study Programme qualifications from enrolment/induction through to completion.
• Provide engaging and exciting training sessions to inspire and motivate learners.
• The successful candidate will be flexible with their delivery methods, providing differentiation and be able to adapt quickly to learners needs.
• Plan delivery and assessment through schemes of work and lesson planning.
• Work to learner retention targets.
• Promote Equality and Diversity, Safeguarding and Health and Safety.
• As part of the delivery you will be required to assist clients with CV writing, job search, interview techniques, confidence building and deliver advice and guidance to enable clients to make informed decisions about their future goals.
• Candidates must be flexible to pick up other duties as and when required to assist the team overall.
• Recognised teaching qualification (for example any of the following quals; PTLLS, CTLLS, DTLLS, Cert ED, PGCE etc)
• Must have experience of delivering Functional Skills Maths and English to level 2 and Employability training in a classroom based setting.
• Must have experience of working with and motivating young people.
• Demonstrate energy and passion to motivate and train clients towards securing employment
• Enthusiastic individual who is able to make a real impact and make learning exciting
• Demonstrate confidence, tenacity and ability to work on own initiative.
• Full, clean driving licence and own vehicle.
• Must be flexible with travel if required.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.