KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: ACCA Tutor / Assessor - (Trainee or Qualified)
Location: North West - Must be flexible with travel to other sites when required
Salary: £30,000 - £38,000 (Dependent upon Qualifications and Experience)
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Pension + Much More!
Type: Full time, Permanent
*Trainee Opportunity* (Full training and support will be given to Trainee candidates to achieve the Assessors award and Teaching qualifications)
Essential Criteria for all candidates:
• Must hold a level 7 qualification in either; Accountancy, Business Administration or Business Management.
• Must hold or be working towards an ACCA qualification.
• Must hold relevant solid occupational competency within Accountancy (commercial).
• Full, clean driving licence and own vehicle.
• Must be flexible with travel.
• To deliver ACCA (Accountancy) Qualifications / Apprenticeships to learners in a 1-1 and group based setting.
• Prepare, plan and deliver quality learning and ensure timely and accurate completions in line with company procedures and timescales.
• Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted.
• Provide guidance, support and encouragement to learners throughout their journey.
• Provide progress feedback to learners/employers and provide support to ensure they meet their set goal / target.
• Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
• Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
• Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
• Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners.
• Organisational skills.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.