KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Employer Engagement Consultant - Apprenticeships
Location: Scotland – Must be flexible with travel
Salary: £20,000 - £24,000 (Dependent upon Experience) + BONUS
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Pension + Much More!
Type: Full Time, Permanent
• Generate own leads via cold / warm calls, field sales, presentations and networking to secure new employer accounts for the sign up existing workforce learners, to a variety of Apprenticeship programme - these leads will then be passed to the Recruitment team to sign up learners / place apprentices in to new opportunities.
• Attend meetings with decision makers to discuss their training and recruitment needs for existing staff.
• Account manage employer accounts and maximise all opportunities.
• Keep up to date with competitor`s strengths and weaknesses, build networks, evaluating the market and scoping out new opportunities.
• Work with management to meet the business target growth plan for the area.
• Cross sell other products, seizing all opportunities to offer clients a well-rounded service.
• Ensure employer environments comply with Health and Safety requirements.
• Report sales data and forecasts on a regular basis.
• Ensure all administrative tasks are completed accurately.
• Candidates must have experience of working within a business to business / field sales role (any sector but must be B2B).
• Must have proven experience of negotiating / winning / closing new business - telephone and face to face.
• Must have experience of delivering presentations to decision makers.
• Proven experience of working towards and achieving targets.
• Excellent communication skills - presentation, written and verbal.
• Exceptional sales, marketing and networking skills.
• Time management and organisational skills.
• Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle.
• Must be flexible with travel.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.