KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Assessor - Clinical Healthcare / Health and Social Care
Location: Covering Wiltshire - Must be flexible with travel
Salary: To be discussed
Package: Generous Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Pension, + Much More!
Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Assess and support learners working towards Apprenticeships in Clinical Healthcare levels 2/3 and Health and Social Care levels 2/3.
- Deliver training and support learners with Functional Skills Maths and English to level 2.
- Visiting/observing learners in their place of work to gather evidence towards their Apprenticeship.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Assessors are expected to take part in Learner Recruitment to maintain own caseload, this will include generating recruits for the Apprenticeship programme by carrying out business development activities.
- Recognised Assessor award: D32/D33, A1, TAQA or CAVA.
- Ideally be a RGN - Registered General Nurse
- Hold a minimum of 18 months experience within a Clinical Care setting (Hospital based)
- Experience of delivering full Apprenticeships in Clinical Healthcare levels 2/3
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively.
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners.
- Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel and visiting learners outside of the normal 9-5 working hours due to some learners working late shifts.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.