KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Telesales Consultant / Employer Engagement
Salary: £22,000, rising to £23,500 after probation + BONUS
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Pension + Much More!
Type: Full-time, Permanent
*Experience of working within the Apprenticeship Sector is not required as long as candidates hold solid experience within B2B Telesales role*
• Experience of working within Sales - B2B - Telesales role.
• Ability to engage with individuals and build a rapport swiftly.
• Experience of working towards targets and KPI’s.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Strong administrative and organisational skills.
• Possess a confident, friendly and professional manner.
• Strong business acumen and the ability to forecast change.
• Employer engagement via telephone / cold calling to generate Apprentice placement opportunities across a wide variety of vocational sectors.
• Option to conduct field sales / site visits to meet with employers to discuss their needs (candidate will plan own diary).
• Build, maintain and grow relationships with small to medium sized employers, objection handling, promoting the benefit of recruiting Apprentices to employers and delivering advice on the Apprenticeship Levy.
• Work closely with the Recruitment Team who advertise vacancies, based on employer requirements, and will supply a pre-screened selection of suitable candidates for you to match to the client / vacancy.
• Work with the employer to manage the full application/interview/start process; liaise with candidate and employer to arrange and confirm interviews, receive/deliver feedback in a timely fashion and confirm candidate start with necessary learner start paperwork.
• This is a targeted role and as such you will work to monthly recruitment targets / KPI’s based on Apprenticeship starts.
• Be constantly aware of competitors / changes in the industry.
• Provide reports on activity and maintain online systems and databases as required.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities