Due to growth, we are currently looking for a Learning and Quality Improvement Coach with experience in Accountancy to join our team on a contracual basis working 2-3 days per week. You will help to ensure our learners receive outstanding teaching, learning and assessment at every point during their journey with us.
In return we offer a supportive environment and a competitive payment rate and benefits package.
A bit about us…
Everything we do is about inspiring people to succeed. We are one of the UKs leading providers of skills and apprenticeship training. Our pledge is to ‘deliver outstanding teaching, learning and assessment to every learner, every time’. We want every one of our 4,000+ learners to succeed and more than that, we have the experience, the skills and the passion to help them do just that. We create programmes that are right for learners and employers. We inspire them to achieve, to create their own opportunities and to enjoy their own unique career path.
We firmly believe that if it doesn’t make a difference, then it’s not worth doing.
Reporting to the Operations Manager you will be supporting the delivery of effective teaching and learning via work-based qualifications to Accountancy learners.
You can expect the role to involve:
* Supporting and coaching Personal Tutors to deliver and achieve excellent teaching, learning and assessment to every learner, every time
* Providing field support for the Personal Tutor that will show a marked improvement in their performance and support them to reach the Olympian Gold Standard
* Delivering outstanding quality improvement programmes for your operational region that supports the timely completion of each learner’s journey
* Appropriate level qualification relating to your vocational area (L2,3,4)
* TAQA L4 or equivalent
* AiET or equivalent
* Level 2 English and Maths
* An excellent understanding of the principles of quality improvement and a track record of taking actions that impact positively on learner’s experience
* A deep commitment to and understanding of Excellence in Learning
* Excellent understanding of the quality assurance systems involved with Work Based Learning
* Excellent vocational competency in your field