KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Childcare IQA / Internal Verifier
Location: Covering the South of England - Must be flexible with travel
Salary: £24,000 - £30,000 (Dependent upon experience)
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Company Vehicle after probation, Pension + Much More!
Type: Full time, Permanent
- Internal Verification / Quality Assurance of Early Years Childcare Apprenticeships levels 2 and 3.
- Develop, update and maintain of sampling plans in line with company and awarding organisations requirements.
- Lead a small team of Childcare Assessors, provide support and carry out observations to ensure an outstanding level of assessment, teaching and learning is achieved.
- Conduct standardisation meetings.
- Produce reports for senior management based on Assessor performance, grading and learner cohort progression against agreed learning plans.
- Assist in the planning and running of external quality assurance and compliance visits.
- Ability to write reports and maintain records using information systems.
- Deliver training and support to Trainee Assessors within the team.
- Hold a recognised Internal Verifier award (D34, V1, IQA).
- Proven experience as an IQA for Early Years Childcare Apprenticeships.
- Must hold a solid occupational competency within Early Years Childcare with at least 2 years at management level (Nursery Manager).
- Experience of coaching and developing assessors.
- Excellent knowledge of SFA funding compliance.
- English or Maths at level 2.
- Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.