KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Marketing Manager (Social / Digital Media)
Location: East Midlands
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
Package: Excellent holiday entitlement, Business Mileage, Pension + More!
Type: Full time, Permanent
• Overall responsibility for the development, implementation and driving forward of a digital marketing strategy across the business.
• Liaise with colleagues and management, across the business, to devise and implement an effective Digital Marketing strategy.
• Coordinate all digital activity for the business to include; content writing, SEO, conversion optimisation, copywriting, lead generation, social media, campaigns and strategy.
• Day to day management of a marketing executive.
• Work hands on to increase lead generation and create engaging website / social media content, blogs and news articles.
• Ensure engaging content is regularly published
• Create innovative campaigns.
• Monitor competitors to identify the latest marketing trends and implement into own marketing plans.
• Produce regular reports on all digital marketing activities, marketing trends and customer reviews.
• Solid experience of working within a Digital Marketing Manager role.
• Must hold strong commercial and e-Commerce experience
• Experience of using digital tools and creating effective campaigns across a variety of platforms.
• Excellent understanding of online marketing practices.
• Proven experience of leading, creating and implementing marketing plans.
• Experience of working with Google Analytics / Google Adwords / Wordpress.
• Proven experience of managing a small team.
• Confident, friendly and professional manner.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.