KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Trainer / Assessor - Management and Customer Service
Location: Covering South East London / Kent - Must be flexible with travel
Salary: £25,500 - £27,000 + Bonus
Package: Holiday Entitlement, Mileage + much more!
Type: Full-time, Permanent
- Train, assess and deliver Apprenticeship Standards in Leadership & Management level 3 and Customer Service level 2.
- Deliver full training and support learners through their Functional Skills - Maths and English to level 2.
- Manage a caseload of learners and observe learners in their place of work, to gather quality evidence towards their Apprenticeship/QCF qualifications.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Work to learner review and completion timescales.
- Recognised Assessor award: D32/D33, A1, TAQA or CAVA.
- Experience of delivering Apprenticeships in Management level 3 and Customer Service level 2 with Functional Skills.
- Ideally have experience of delivering on the new Apprenticeship Standards.
- Must hold solid occupational competency within Management.
- Applicants must have an understanding of the Apprenticeship Levy.
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively.
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners.
- Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.