JOB TITLE: Student Progress and Performance Tutor
LOCATION: Doncaster, South Yorkshire
SALARY: £12.01 per hour + statutory holiday pay
teachFE is pleased to be working alongside a leading Further Education College to recruit for an exciting temporary position as an experienced Student Progress and Performance Tutor within the South Yorkshire area.
The role would require you to engage with learners in the planning and development of cultural, social and sporting activities, which support and increase student retention. To work alongside students to foster a sense of belonging and personal responsibility and, thereby, contribute positively to the College behaviour management strategy. To support, facilitate and contribute to the welfare of vulnerable students and tracking student progress and attendance
Suitable candidates will meet the following criteria:
* Possess a Level 2 qualification in both Maths and English
* Have a minimum of 2 years experience working with young people in a tutoring, mentoring or
* A degree or relevant qualification in teaching/assessing.
* Have good organisational and planning skills.
* Plenty of enthusiasm and the ability to motivate students.
* Willingness to provide outstanding support for learners
* Extensive knowledge of your subject area.
* Be flexible and self-motivated with a dedication to student achievement and quality.
As a valued TeachFE candidate, you will receive:
* The support of a highly experienced and dedicated Recruitment Coordinator.
* Competitive rates of pay with no admin charges or hidden surprises.
* Candidate referral scheme
* Secure online profile where you can access timesheets, payslips and assignment details.
* Wide range of permanent and temporary job opportunities in over 250 Colleges and FE
Providers across the UK.
If you have the skills and experience we require and you are looking for a new challenge please email your CV today. Not on the lookout for work but you know someone who is? Ask them to send us their CV.
teachFE promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with teachFE. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all teachFE assignments. All positions advertised by teachFE comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.