JOB TITLE: Lecturer in Sports Coaching
LOCATION: South Yorkshire
SALARY: £16.42ph + statutory holiday pay
teachFE is pleased to be working alongside a leading Further Education College to recruit for an exciting temporary position as an experienced Sports Coaching lecturer within the Doncaster area.
This position will be to teach on the Level 1 and Level 3 Sports course. Teaching days and modules are as follows:
- Tuesday 10:30-12:30 - Level 1 Sport and the units are Personal Exercise and Fitness and Health and Nutrition
- Tuesday 1:00-2:00 - Level 3 Sport (Rugby Academy) and the units are Sports Coaching and Exercise Health and Lifestyle
- Wednesday 9:00-12:15 - Level 3 Sport and the units are Sports Coaching and Prepare for a career in Sport
Suitable candidate will have:
* Recognised teaching qualification
* Sport degree/significant sport related background
* Minimum one year teaching experience
As a valued teachFE candidate, you will receive:
* The support of a highly experienced and dedicated Recruitment Co-ordinator.
* Competitive rates of pay with no admin charges or hidden surprises.
* Candidate referral scheme
* Secure online profile where you can access time sheets, payslips and assignment details.
* Wide range of permanent and temporary job opportunities in over 250 Colleges and FE Providers across the UK.
If you have the skills and experience we require and you are looking for a new challenge please email your CV today. Not on the lookout for work but you know someone who is? Ask them to send us their CV.
teachFE promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with teachFE. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all teachFE assignments. All positions advertised by teachFE comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.