KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Marketing Assistant - Education & Training Sector
Location: Dorset Based – Must be flexible with national travel when required
Salary: £23,000 - £25,000
Package: Excellent holiday entitlement, Business Mileage, Pension, + More!
Type: Full time, Permanent
- Responsible for creating engaging content and campaigns to grow and maintain our client’s presence across all platforms such as: Social Media/ Company Website / Newsletters and Blog Posts.
- Assist with the creation of effective hard copy marketing resources for use at various events and within the business.
- Lead and support on a range of social media campaigns and email campaigns.
- Track and monitor the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and suggest new ideas to improve if required.
- Attend and provide support at road shows and exhibition events.
- Assist with Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) activities for all content to ensure our client is ranked well on various search engines (Google / Yahoo / Bing etc…)
- Communicate effectively with Customers, Colleagues and Partners to ensure all marketing activities are working as they should.
- Liaise with print supplies to ensure stock supplies of marketing literatures are available.
Essential Criteria: (please ensure you meet all of the below)
- Must hold a minimum of 2 years experience of working in a Marketing Assistant/Exec role
- Must hold excellent content writing skills and experience (You will need to demonstrate this at Interview stage).
- Experience of engaging with target audiences and creating effective campaigns across a variety of platforms (online and offline).
- Experience of producing effective marketing materials.
- Highly creative with experience of engaging with a variety of audiences.
- Knowledge of working with SEO.
- Confident, friendly and professional manner.
- Full, clean driving licence and own vehicle.
- Must be flexible with national travel when required.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.