We are currently seeking an experienced Tutor to ensure our automotive learners receive outstanding teaching, learning and assessment at every point during their journey with us.
In return we offer a supportive environment where your CPD is as important to us as the education of our learners and a competitive salary and benefits package.
A bit about us…
Everything we do is about inspiring people to succeed. We are one of the UKs leading providers of skills and apprenticeship training. Our pledge is to ‘deliver outstanding teaching, learning and assessment to every learner, every time’. We want every one of our 4,000+ learners to succeed and more than that, we have the experience, the skills and the passion to help them do just that. We create programmes that are right for learners and employers. We inspire them to achieve, to create their own opportunities and to enjoy their own unique career path.
We firmly believe that if it doesn’t make a difference, then it’s not worth doing.
Reporting to the Lead Tutor, the successful candidate will be delivering effective teaching and learning via work-based qualifications to Automotive LGV/HGV learners.
You can expect the role to involve:
* Developing, preparing and delivering training to learners
* Motivating and driving learners to achieve their work-based qualifications through great teaching and learning
* Retaining learners and employers by giving consistent great levels of service as per Our Learner Promise
* Supporting and guiding learners to find suitable work placements
* A1 or D32/33 Assessor Qualification
* Established experience of working in a relevant vocational area
* Minimum of level 2 in Functional Skills – Maths, English and ICT
* Relevant Technical Certificates
* Teaching qualification or established teaching experience in an adult educational environment
* Energetic and positive
* Ability to energise others
* Effective communication skills
* Planning and organisational skills