Morgan Hunt is working with a leading Training Provider looking to recruit a Teacher in Engineering on a full-time perm contract.
Working in the Engineering department, you will be working with a variety of learners and be expected to meet the Centre's standards of work.
* Delivering Engineering at City & Guilds Levels 1-3
* Providing tutorial and pastoral support to students across the Centre
* Developing and delivering on lesson plans to increase the knowledge end learning experience for the students
The position boasts many benefits to the successful applicant
* Competitive rate of pay (£25,000-£35,000pa pending on experience)
* Potential temp-to-perm opportunity
* Option to claim back travel expenses
* CIPD opportunities and potential to upgrade qualifications while working
*28 days holiday entitlement plus bank holidays
The successful candidate for this position will have:
* A UK recognized teaching qualification, such as a PGCE, DTLLS, Cert Ed, or similar equivalent
* Assessor qualification preferable
* Experience delivering the subject area or working with young people
* At least 3 years industry experience minimum
* An in-date CRB/DBS check
If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply now!
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.