Morgan Hunt is working in partnership with a leading London FE College to appoint an Interim Curriculum Manager for Maths
The post holder will report to the Head of Department and will be responsible for overseeing the Maths provision.
The post holder will support the Head of Department in the leadership and management of departmental curriculum staff and will be proactive in maintaining an outstanding department.
Key responsibilities include:
- Promoting excellence in learning, teaching and assessment on all Access programmes offered at the College.
- Playing a key role in the quality assurance processes and the monitoring of departmental targets, as required by the Head of Department.
- Working with the Head of School to ensure the effective management of business processes, including timetabling, room allocation and staff utilisation.
- Ensuring that all targets for recruitment, retention, achievement, success, progression and student satisfaction are achieved or exceeded.
- Ensuring appropriate staff skills and knowledge are developed and maintained to enable departmental staff to deliver high quality provision.
The successful applicant will have:
- A relevant degree
- A full teaching qualification
- Specific experience of teaching and managing GCSE and A-Level Maths
For more information, please contact Amari Pinnock at Morgan Hunt Senior Appointments at or on 020 7419 8910.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.