Morgan Hunt are delighted to be working with this industry-leading, city-based Awarding Organisation in their search for a Head of Qualifications Management. This role will report directly into the Global Director of Learning, managing the Qualifications team in their day to day operational activities as well as acting as Deputy Responsible Officer for Ofqual.
As well as a strong understanding of the end to end qualification development process, including the improvement and re-design of existing qualifications as well as the creation of new products, this role requires a strong understanding of regulatory and compliance related matters. The ambition for this organisation is that they will pave the way with regards to regulatory process and act as a yard stick by which the rest of the industry can be measured.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
* Overseeing the qualifications systems and processes ensuring compliance, and best practice, within qualification regulatory frameworks, and the effective internal governance structures
* Managing the Qualifications Team
* Ensuring that the organisation's qualifications gain external accreditation with the qualification regulators and other external agencies
* To deputise for the Director and act as Deputy Responsible Officer for Ofqual
* To develop and maintain relationships with external and internal stakeholders
The successful candidate is likely to have significant experience within the Awarding Organisation sector, together with a solid understanding of the regulatory process.
CV Shortlisting | w/c 27th November 2017
Interviews | 4th and 6th December 2017
Final Interview | w/c 11th December 2017
For further information, please contact or 0207 419 8910.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.