We are recruiting 3 Health and Wellbeing Advisors for the West London area. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well-known charity in delivering advice, guidance and support to frontline staff to enable them to better support participants to manage their physical and/or mental health conditions.
Successful candidates will need to be registered as one of the following and provide evidence:
* A Physiotherapist with psycho-social experience, registered with the HCPC
* An Occupational Therapist, registered with HCPC.
* A counsellor/psychotherapist registered as an accredited practitioner with the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP);
* An accredited Cognitive Behavioural Therapist registered with the British Association for Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapies (BABCP).
* Mental Health Nurse, registered with NMC
* Clinical psychologist, registered with HCPC
This is a great opportunity to develop your already excellent career with an organisation who is focused on changing people's lives. These roles are full time and are offering excellent benefits you would expect with working for a well-known organisation.
The closing date for applications is Thursday 23rd November 2017.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.