KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Customer Service Excellence Trainer
Location: Various locations – Candidates must be flexible with travel
Package: Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Pension + Much More!
Type: Full-time, Permanent
- Deliver accredited and unaccredited Customer Service Excellence Programmes to businesses throughout the UK
- Coach, support and deliver training to delegates in a group / workshop environment
- Assess and support learners towards the successful completion of their qualification.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Candidates must have experience of delivering accredited or unaccredited Customer Service Excellence training
- Experience of working hands on within the corporate sector
- Have experience of coaching / delivering training in a group / workshop environment.
- Happy to undertake the qualifications required to become a Trainer / Assessor.
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners.
- Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel across the UK
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.