Due to years of successfully working with large Employers, my client has built up strong relationships and immense credibility. They have won several high value contracts to deliver Apprenticeships within Levy-paying Employers and now need a Training Delivery Sector Lead for the Finance & Accountancy sector.
We need dynamic, resourceful, pro-active, motivated, experienced and knowledgeable Work-Based-Learning professionals who are seeking a new challenge and would relish the opportunity to be part of an exciting growth phase and enhanced prospects for career progression. The role is being offered on a full time permanent basis where you will be covering areas of London.
This will initially be a development role, working closely with the Head of Quality to develop and establish curriculum and provision in the sector/subject area and will involve delivery of training and assessment for the first cohort of learners. As the business grows and the number of learners within the sector/subject area increases, the role will then develop into recruitment and management of delivery and quality staff. There will also be further requirements for curriculum development, qualification mapping and to be an ambassador for your subject specialism with key stakeholders.
* Support & Development of Trainers through the use of data review, Learning record & IQA sampling, learner & employer feedback and caseload reviews
* To ensure timely progression & completion of learning outcomes.
* To ensure the quality of training delivery as well as learner & employer satisfaction in your given sector/subject area.
* To ensure Trainer capability and continued professional development
* Supporting Account Managers to agree programme structure, delivery schedules and process for booking & scheduling of appointments based on customer requirements
* Supporting Trainers to maintain required dialogue with key site contacts
* Supporting Account Managers to provide learner progress reports as frequently as clients require
* To ensure employer satisfaction is maintained at highest level.
* To support Account Manager to help drive repeat business, identify wider training needs and earn recommendations to other sites.
We need candidates with the following:
* An Assessing qualification such as A1, CAVA or TAQA
* Proven experience working as an Assessor delivering full apprenticeship frameworks
* Previous experience working in the Finance & Accountancy industries
* Experience or working remotely and managing own diary
* A desire to progress and help shape the future of a growing business
Salary and benefits include:
* £30K-£35K, depending on experience
* 21 Days Holiday+ Bank Holidays
* Company Vehicle provided
* Laptop & Mobile Phone provided
* State of the art training centre and staff facilities
If you would like to apply for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.