Do you have experience in a nursery setting to a managerial level? Are you looking for work as a Childcare Trainer Assessor?
Alderwood are working with a leading Training Provider who are looking to grow their team in the Coventry area and are looking for a Trainer Assessor who can deliver Childcare qualifications to learners in the workplace. Working in a growing organisation, you will be based remotely and have a caseload of learners across the region. Using your experience and knowledge, you will tailor the appropriate solution for the learner, ensuring they have a positive experience and develop their interest and confidence in Childcare making a real impact on the children and young people in their care.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Visiting learners in the workplace
* Maintaining documentation on learners progression
* Delivering learner portfolios to agreed standards
* Carrying out learner reviews and work based assessments
* Complying with all quality assurance processes
* Building and developing relationships with employers and recruiting/ inducting new learners
The suitable candidate will be a qualified assessor with the CAVA, TAQA, A1 or D32/D33 qualifications. You will need to have a background working in the Childcare sector. Experience delivering full apprenticeships is essential and full training and support will be given.
Knowledge skills & experience needed:
* Assessment Qualification (TAQA/A1/D32/33)
* NVQ Level 3 in Childcare; or equivalent
* Experience working in a nursery setting
* Functional Skills Level 1 (Mathematics, English & ICT) or equivalent
* Good IT skills
In return you will receive:
* Salary from £20,000 - £24,000 per annum depending on experience
* 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
* 40 per mile mileage
* Employer Contributory pension
* Life Insurance
* Audio and Visual equipment
* Healthcare cash plan
* Childcare vouchers
* Cycle to work scheme
* Holiday purchase scheme
* Share Scheme
* Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay
To apply for this position please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.