KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Engineering Assessor (Mechanical / Electrical)
Location: Covering Surrey / Hampshire / Central London – candidates must be flexible with travel
Salary: £25,000 - £32,000 (dependent on qualifications and experience)
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Mobile, Laptop + much more
Type: Full Time, Permanent
• Assess and support learners working towards full Apprenticeships in Advanced Manufacturing Engineering Level 4 (Mechanical and Electronics).
• Support and guide learners through their Functional Skills alongside the Functional Skills Tutor (Maths, English and ICT to level 2.)
• Manage a caseload of learners and observe learners in their place of work, to gather quality evidence towards their Apprenticeship/QCF qualifications.
• Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted.
• Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
• Work to learner review and completion timescales.
• Recognised Assessor award: D32/D33, A1, TAQA or CAVA.
• Recognised teaching qualification (PTLLS or above/equivalent).
• Must hold a relevant qualification within Engineering.
• Must have experience of delivering Engineering Apprenticeships (Mechanical and Electrical).
• Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively.
• Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
• Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners.
• Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle.
• Must be flexible with travel and happy with overnight stays (when required).
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.