Are you an experienced CPCS Trainer/Tester? Looking to make the next step into a managerial role? Alderwood are recruiting for a Group Training Manager to be based in Buckinghamshire.
Alderwood are currently working with a leading Lifting Solutions Company based in Buckinghamshire looking to expand their delivery team, and recruit a Group Training Manager.
Alderwood are looking to speak with individuals who are looking to moving into a Team Leader or Management role, or have previous experience working at this level.
This is an exciting period for the company, who are looking for someone who is a competent Trainer/Tester with the ability to lead all training activities from the front.
Day to Day Tasks
* Plan and manage all training activities, both for our customers and staff.
* Course design and session planning.
* Plan and deliver a range of construction and health and safety related training courses.
* Manage a team of Instructors and testers, across the group.
* Manage and carry out verification of Vocational assessments for both customers and staff.
* Produce and maintain a range of training databases for both customers and staff.
* Monitor staff competencies and training, in order to maintain skills and knowledge.
* Some work onsite such as operating, in order to increase crane/equipment familiarisation.
* May be required to travel between depots within the group.
Experience, Knowledge & Skills:
* Experienced Training Professional, with a proven managerial background in the training sector.
* Full UK driving licence.
* Experience working in the construction/lifting operations industry.
* Recognised instructional qualification (e.g. RTITB or CPCS Tester)
* NVQ Internal Verifier Qualification
* Adult teaching qualification (e.g. PTTLLS)
* Management qualification (e.g. NVQ, ILM in management)
Salary & Benefits:
* Starting salary £35,000 - £40,000 per annum (DOE)
* 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
* 3%/3% Employer/Employee Contribution Pension Scheme
For further information or if you wish to apply please contact Chris Kitson on 01489 873 494 or via Chris.Kitson@alderwoodrecruitment.com
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.