Personal Tutor - Services
Due to continuing business growth we are seeking an experienced assessor to ensure our learners receive outstanding teaching, learning and assessment at every point during their journey with us. If you can impart your sector knowledge with energy and enthusiasm then we would love to hear from you.
In return we offer a supportive environment where your CPD is as important to us as the education of our learners and a competitive salary and benefits package.
A bit about us…
Everything we do is about inspiring people to succeed. We are one of the UKs leading providers of skills and apprenticeship training. Our pledge is to ‘deliver outstanding teaching, learning and assessment to every learner, every time’. We want every one of our 4,000+ learners to succeed and more than that, we have the experience, the skills and the passion to help them do just that. We create programmes that are right for learners and employers. We inspire them to achieve, to create their own opportunities and to enjoy their own unique career path.
We firmly believe that if it doesn’t make a difference, then it’s not worth doing.
Reporting to the Operations Manager you will be delivering effective teaching and learning via work-based qualifications to Level 2-5 services learners. (Business Administration, Team Leading, Management and Customer Service)
You can expect the role to involve:
* Motivating and driving learners to achieve their work-based qualifications through great teaching and learning
* Retaining learners and employers by giving consistent great levels of service as per Our Learner Promise
* Recruiting for learners and employed Apprentice opportunities as appropriate to maintain minimum caseload
* Supporting the learning process through use of learning resources and facilitating workplace on/off-the-job training as required
* Planning the teaching, learning and assessment process with learners and employers
* Carrying out consistent planned progressive visits and reviews with the involvement of both learner and employer in line with ESFA and Our Learner Promise requirements
* A1 or D32/33 Assessor Qualification
* GCSE English and Maths at grade C or above or equivalent
* Minimum of level 2 in Functional Skills – Maths, English and ICT
* Relevant Technical Certificates
* Energetic and positive
* Ability to energise others
* Effective communication skills
* Planning and organisational skills