Our client is a well-established training provider who wishes to appoint the following person -
Management Assessor - Must be able to deliver L5/L7 Qualification and role also involves a bit of business development.
To Cover the Yorkshire Region
Salary of £28k - £30k
To develop and create Management qualifications and Virtual Learning Environment up to L5 and L7
Knowledge, Skills and experience
Hold Level 6 or 7 in Management or Strategic Management
Hold a teaching qualification DTTLS or equivalent
Hold an assessors award A1
Knowledge of Functional skills qualification Level 2 in English, Maths and ICT
Knowledge of Apprenticeships
Time management skills
Ability to work as part of a team and independently
Ability to motivate and encourage learner participation
Minimum 2 years occupational competency
· Developing content for a Virtual Learning Operational Department up to Level 5 and L7 Apprenticeship
· Creating and managing newly formed Management delivery department
· Initially working with a small caseload of clients until the cohort grows
· To be responsible for maintaining and monitoring arrangements for processing assessment information and providing confirmation to the awarding body that assessment practice is to national standards.
· Liaise with Lead IQA on quality of resources
· To teach, assess and give constructive feedback both verbally and in writing
· To carry out observation of direct assessment (observation) and indirect assessment (examination of evidence) in line with company targets
· Assist in the writing, design and development of programmes / courses, and training manuals.
· Prepare learners for examinations to gain the appropriate qualifications
· Monitor attendance, punctuality and progress
· To consistently deliver a 'good' or 'outstanding' standard of teaching and learning
· Accurately complete all relevant paperwork in line with the Clients procedures and awarding bodies.
· Offer IAG on further learning and progression opportunities.
· To promote courses to potential candidates and employers.
· Assist in meeting company targets, retention, progression and achievement of all learners.
· Accurately complete all relevant paperwork in line with Clients procedures.
· Promote and comply with policies and procedures.
· Act on feedback from observations from teaching and learning and internal and external verifying visits.
· Undertake necessary training to professionally develop and keep abreast with current practices and legislation within the sector.
· Take part in evaluating the company's provision for the Self-Assessment Report (SAR) against the Common Inspection Framework criteria.
· Attend meetings as required.
· Undertake any other routine task, as required by senior staff.
If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks, unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.
Strawberry Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Strawberry Recruitment Solutions Ltd is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.