Protocol are working with an excellent FE college to recruit an Apprenticeship Lead Assessor for Construction curriculum areas.
Reporting to the Customer Engagement Manager the successful candidate will be responsible for coordinating and driving a team of work based Assessors ensuring the team meet Awarding Body, SFA funding and Ofsted requirements.
Additionally you will be expected:
- To develop and manage strategies for growth, programme improvements and excellence of Apprenticeship provision for specific sector areas
- To drive innovation for the delivery and assessment and growth of apprenticeship provision within specific sector areas.
- To lead on employer engagement within specified area meeting targets for recruitment, retention and success for specific sector areas
- To undertake curriculum reviews of all allocated sector areas ensuring critical evaluation and action planning where necessary.
- To Lead on Internal Quality Assurance and co-ordinate External Quality visits for specific sector areas
- To continue to develop apprenticeship growth in line with community needs
- Maintain a caseload of learners
If you have the relevant assessing background and experience in construction please apply with your updated CV.