A digital publishing house is in search of Content Writers for Level 2 and 3. Training will be provided and you will have access to a dedicated in-house production team to give assistance as required. Your author materials will be of a high quality and mapped to National Occupational Standards for Hotel Management.
The job will include:
• Writing theory lessons with images
• Writing questions per lesson with answer options
• Describing step-by step procedures and instructions to drawings
• Provide any additional guidance such as web links, videos or explanations
• Consult the Production Team regarding your materials whenever required
Skills and Experience required:
• Recent professional experience within vocational education as a tutor/lecturer
• Knowledge of the current National Occupational Standards
• Ability to work independently and to agreed deadlines
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
• Although your materials will be professionally proofread, having writing skills including excellent grammar, punctuation and the ability to articulate yourself would make the process easier
Remuneration: we pay £100 per 45 minutes of theory materials that include images, 30 questions and answers about the theory and any necessary communication to clarify the content you provided
The number of projects you get involved in will be dependent on your wishes and on our production schedule. Working from home, you would be required to supply and maintain your own computer and have Internet access.
You can learn about GVS at www.i-gvs.com.
Please email your full CV or CPD record to email@example.com or give us a call on 020 3865 1656 to discuss your involvement.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Feel free to circulate this ad to the ones who are qualified in the subjects and may be interested. We are also looking for Authors and SMEs in Mechatronics, Mobile robotics, Welding, Prototype Modelling, Sheet Metal Technology; Car Painting, Autobody Repair/Bodywork, Heavy Vehicle Maintenance, Land Based Vehicles, Maintenance and Repair Light Vehicles.