KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Business Development Executive (B2B)
Location: Surrey – Must be flexible with travel
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 + uncapped bonus
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Company Vehicle after probation, Pension + Much More!
Type: Full-time, Permanent
The Role: To develop / generate new business for learner sign up's on to Apprenticeship / Training programmes
Experience of developing business within Apprenticeship sales is NOT essential, however to apply, candidates must have the following experience;
• Business to Business field sales experience
• Experience of /or knowledge of the Hospitality and/or Care sectors
• Proven experience of negotiating / winning / closing new business - telephone and face to face.
• Excellent communication skills – presentation, written and verbal.
• Exceptional sales, marketing and networking skills.
• Time management and organisational skills.
• Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle.
• Must be flexible with travel.
• Generate own leads via cold / warm calls, field sales and networking to secure new employer accounts for the sign up of new learners to a variety of Apprenticeship programmes.
• Attend meetings with decision makers to discuss their training needs for existing staff.
• Work closely with employers develop strong relationships and effectively account manage to ensure repeat business.
• Promote our clients full offering of Apprenticeships training across a variety of vocational areas.
• Account manage employer accounts and maximise all opportunities.
• Work to monthly targets based on starts.
• Experience of promoting the benefits of undertaking training to employers and existing workforce – overcoming barriers and giving advice and guidance to the most suitable avenue.
• Cross sell other products, seizing all opportunities to offer clients a well-rounded service.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.