KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Assessor – Management / Customer Service / Admin
Location: Covering Warwickshire / Oxfordshire and surrounding areas - Must be flexible with travel
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000 (Dependent upon Experience)
Package: Holiday Entitlement, Company Car, Mileage, Pension + much more!
Type: Full-time, Permanent
- Deliver training to internal staff working towards full Apprenticeships in Management level 3, Customer Service and Business Administration levels 2/3 and Team Leading level 2.
- (If competent) you will also deliver Apprenticeships in Management at level 5 - As part of the Higher Level delivery you will conduct group and 1-1 sessions with Managers, leading informal / professional discussions and exploration of latest leadership trends and sharing experiences.
- Deliver full training and support learners through their Functional Skills - Maths, English and ICT to level 2 - Tech Cert, ERR & PLT.
- Visiting/observing staff in their place of work to gather evidence towards their Apprenticeship/QCF qualifications.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted.
- Complete internal staff sign up paperwork onto Apprenticeship programmes.
- Complete, organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress from start to finish.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Identify any staff who are at risk of leaving their training early, and provide extra support to ensure they complete all training required.
- Recognised Assessor award: D32/D33, A1, TAQA or CAVA.
- Recognised Teaching Qualification (PTLLS / AET or above).
- Experience of delivering full Apprenticeships in Management level 3, Customer Service and Admin levels 2/3 and Team Leading level 2 with Functional Skills up to level 2.
- (Desirable) Experience of delivering Apprenticeships in Management level 5.
- Must hold solid occupational competency within Management.
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively.
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners.
- Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.