KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Business Development Executive - Apprenticeship Sales (WFD)
Location: North West – Must be flexible with travel
Salary: £25,000 (OTE £35,000)
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Pension + Much More!
Type: Full-time, Permanent
KM are currently recruiting on behalf of a private Training Provider who are looking to recruit a Business Development Executive, to grow and develop employer relations in order to increase learner participation for their Apprenticeship programmes, in a wide variety of vocations.
Essential Experience required for this role:
This role requires a self-starter who has experience of lead generation, along with proven experience of securing local and national employer accounts for existing workforce (WFD) business development.
• Identify and engage with employers to promote our clients wide range of Apprenticeships programmes and source eligible candidates aged 19+.
• Engage with businesses/decision makers to identify training needs, secure new/repeat business and promote our client as the Training Provider of choice.
• Keep up to date with competitor’s strengths and weaknesses, evaluating the market and scoping out new opportunities.
• Work with senior management in order to meet your target and growth plan for the area.
• Report sales data and forecasts on a regular basis.
• Work to monthly targets based on starts.
• Experience of promoting the benefits of undertaking training to employers and existing workforce – overcoming barriers and giving advice and guidance to the most suitable avenue.
• Cross sell other products, seizing all opportunities to offer clients a well-rounded service.
• Experience of working within a Business Development / Sales role within the training industry ESFA / WBL.
• Excellent knowledge of government funding streams / programmes / work based learning.
• Proven experience of negotiating / winning / closing new business within WBL sales.
• Excellent communication skills – presentation, written and verbal.
• Exceptional sales, marketing and networking skills.
• Time management and organisational skills.
• Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle.
• Must be flexible with travel.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.