Do you have a good working knowledge and managerail from within the Employability sector? I am looking for candidates with inspirational leadership skills, good local knowledge and commercial acumen.
One of the UK's leading providers delivering Employability programmes is looking for a Business Manager to lead the employability team and provision across the Luton and Bedford Centres.
The role will be to provide management and direction over 2 delivery centres, enabling each centre to meet its contractual and business objectives. You will need to manage, coach and develop team members effectively, to hit individual and team targets. You will be developing the business in line with targets for growth and development.
This role is being offered on a full-time, permanent basis where you will be working from both offices. This exciting position will allow you to draw on your experience of the Welfare to Work industry to provide Leadership and guidance to the team of 11 staff.
Your specific responsibilities will include:
- Manage allocated human, material, financial and other resources to meet established contract targets, KPI's, financial forecasts and objectives
- Support the development of appropriate opportunities to support and increase the contract delivery in conjunction with the Regional Director, local strategic partners, sub-contractors and others
- Ensure appropriate systems are in place to monitor the performance and quality of the programmes and support continuous improvement, including self-assessment and the continued accreditation of the training provision
- Monitor the performance and development of staff, and ensure that staff training, performance management, monthly 1-1's, and appraisals are implemented in line with company procedures
- Monitor the centre's performance against contract provider and internal targets. Develop and initiate improvement plans as required
Previous experience should include:
- Experience in management of personnel
- Knowledge of government funded programmes
- Ability to build and maintain partnerships at an operational level
- Strong commercial acumen and ability to grow income and profitability
- Putting the customer first and using quality as a prime driver of outcomes
- Team leadership and motivational skills
- Experience in the management of training and/or advice and support services
The ideal candidate will have a proven background in a managerial position within the Welfare to Work sector as well as high levels of motivation and customer service.
In return you will receive:
* A starting salary of £32,000 and company benefits
If you have the skills and experience for this role please email your CV to email@example.com
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.