We're on a mission to find an industry professional who specialises in the delivery of STEM qualifications and apprenticeships. This newly created position with an established, specialist Training Provider in the North West, involves managing a caseload of learners, working closely with the learner and employer to design, develop and deliver tailored training that enables positive and timely progression, achievement and success. You'll have occupational history and competence within the industry and experience delivering qualifications within the Science Sector. There may be a requirement for you to travel to areas outside of the North West so flexibility in terms of travel is a must. A fantastic salary and benefits package are on offer; so don't delay and risk missing out, get in touch ASAP to express your interest!
Tutor / Assessor - STEM: The essentials.
* Relevant Industry Qualification
* Assessor Qualification (A1, D32/D33, TAQA..)
* Knowledge of government funded employment and training programmes
* Full UK driving licence and use of own car
Tutor / Assessor - STEM: Your experience.
* Experience in a similar position
* Experience in delivering qualifications within the Science Sector
* Strong occupational competence within Science or STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics)
Tutor / Assessor - STEM: The desirables.
* Teaching Qualification (PTLLS min...)
* Internal Verifier Qualification (V1, D34, IQA..)
Tutor / Assessor - STEM: The organisation.
* This long standing and established specialist provider has been in operation now for the last 12 years and is continuing to develop and organically grow. Extremely unique provider within the qualifications in which they deliver, with a particular expertise around STEM, providing these specialist companies with their skills and talent needs. They are committed to not only inspiring the next generation of industry professionals, but also dedicated to upskilling/reskilling the current workforce. They put a real emphasis on the development of their own staff having been awarded the Investors in People accreditation, and are continually looking for passionate and enthusiastic experts to join their team.
Tutor / Assessor - STEM: The role.
* This newly created position is calling for an industry professional who is able to deliver on a multitude of STEM qualifications for the following job roles, Frameworks/Standards; Laboratory Technician, Science Manufacturing Technician, Business Improvement Techniques, Process Operator, Plant Operations.
* You will be managing a caseload of learners, working closely with the learner and employer, to design, develop and deliver tailored training to meet the learner's individual needs.
* Provide structured feedback to learners, set objectives and monitor each learner's progression to ensure they are working to complete their qualifications in a timely manner.
* To effectively manage your own caseload and diary when making learner visits, and promote the services of the company to both learners and employers to grow caseload.
* There may be a requirement for you to travel to areas outside of the North West, so a willingness to travel is a must, and in return you will be rewarded with a very competitive salary and benefits package.
* £30k-£35k (DOE & Qualifications)
* 28 Days Holiday + Bank
* Mileage Paid at 45p per mile
* Expenses Paid (Including overnight stays where necessary)
* Pension Scheme
* Plus other company benefits
* A DBS (formerly CRB) check prior to commencement of role is required.
Contact Natasha Wootton on 01785430502 or 07827812882, or forward a current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Not quite what you're seeking?
Head to the GPRS website to view all vacancies for training and learning professionals across the UK.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. GPRS Recruitment whose registered address is 4-7 Gaolgate Street, Stafford ST16 2BG UK confirm that our client has instructed us that the position advertised herein is of a permanent nature. Due to the high number of applications which we regularly receive, regrettably we only respond to successful candidates. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days then please assume that you have not been selected on this occasion, but don't worry. We'll retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.