SEN Learning Support Assistant
£9 per hour
Morgan Hunt is currently working alongside one of the leading FE Colleges in North Manchester to recruit a Learning Support Assistant to work on a flexible temporary contract.
This role is an on-going contract and will involve working with SEN pupils assisting with their college work, including English and Maths. You will be joining a dedicated and committed SEN team supporting students to ensure they have the best possible education.
The successful candidate will have experience as a Learning Support Assistant or Support Worker working alongside younger adults or children with additional needs.
* Working in the Additional Support department, you will be working with a variety of learners and be expected to meet the College's standards of work
* Delivering support to learners, either 1:1 or within small groups
* Right to work & DBS
* Experienced Learning Assistant or Support Worker with experience within SEN
* Ability to work effectively as part of a team
* Flexible approach to working
* Immediately available
If you are interested, please apply today for more information.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.