Calling all sports fans!! If you're an experienced Apprenticeship Tutor with a passion for competitive physical activity, you could be in the running for this exciting role with a rapidly growing private training provider in London! If you have occupational history working within the Education sector along with experience as a Sports Coach or Teacher we are really keen to speak with you! On offer for the successful applicant is a sturdy salary accompanied with some great company benefits; so now's the time to get off the bench and get the ball rolling!
Sports Coach Tutor / Assessor: The essentials.
* Assessor Qualification (TAQA, A1, D32/D33..)
* Teaching Qualification (Ideally L4 or Above)
* Literacy and Numeracy Qualifications (at Level 2 or Above)
* Knowledge of government funded employment and training programmes
* Sound understanding of E-Portfolio assessment systems
* Full UK driving licence and use of own car
* Occupational experience within teaching/coaching of any sports or fitness
Sports Coach Tutor / Assessor: Your experience.
* Experience working within Education Sector in a similar post
* Strong track record of progressing learners through qualifications and have the ability to manage learner journey and provide constant support where needed
* Experience of one to one delivery and classroom delivery
Sports Coach Tutor / Assessor: The desirables.
* Experience of delivering Level 5 Qualifications
* Internal Verifier Qualification (V1, IQA, D34..)
* Any relevant industry qualifications
Sports Coach Tutor / Assessor: The organisation.
* Having been established for over 13 years, this rapidly growing private training provider, specifically works with young people in a variety of education, sports and outreach programmes. However due to growth they also provide teaching/coaching programmes for schools and colleges across the UK, also deliver on government-funded projects and operate NEET Education Centres in London. Spanning across 4 main business areas, School Programmes, Education, Summer Camps and community projects and work with a large client base of Authorities, Charities, Housing Associations, Colleges and Schools to name a few. With a strong but small team, they are looking for professionals within the sector to come and join this expanding provider.
Sports Coach Tutor / Assessor: The role.
* We have a position that has arisen for an experienced Apprenticeship Tutor to join this private training provider in the delivery of apprenticeship programmes across London.
* Due to a growth within this provider, they are now seeking professionals within the work based learning sector to cover Sports Coaching qualifications.
* Covering the London Region for your learners, you'll be responsible for their timely progression of the programmes and also continue to keep them motivated throughout with your creative and engaging lessons.
* With a professional manner you will be visiting and assessing learners within their workplace and ensuring any learner records are kept accurate.
* If you have a physical education background and have experience of working in schools we would certainly like to hear from you!
* £26k - £29k
* 20 Days Holiday + Bank + Xmas Shutdown
* Mileage / Expenses Paid
* Laptop & Mobile Provided
* Pension Scheme + Other Company Benefits
* A DBS (formerly CRB) check prior to commencement of role is required.
Contact Natasha Wootton on 01785430502 or 07827812882, or forward a current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Not quite what you're seeking?
Head to the GPRS website to view all vacancies for training and learning professionals across the UK.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. GPRS Recruitment whose registered address is 4-7 Gaolgate Street, Stafford ST16 2BG UK confirm that our client has instructed us that the position advertised herein is of a permanent nature. Due to the high number of applications which we regularly receive, regrettably we only respond to successful candidates. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days then please assume that you have not been selected on this occasion, but don't worry. We'll retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.