Feeling frozen in your current job? This could be your next opportunity! We are looking for an experienced Assessor to deliver a high quality service to candidates and their employers in the London area. Alongside a genuine passion for people development and a qualification in Management or Finance at Level 4 (or above), you're a qualified Assessor with sound knowledge and experience within the financial sector. An attractive salary together and some excellent benefits are on offer! So if you think you could be a real asset to this Ofsted Grade 2 training company, get in touch to apply today!
Accountancy and Tax Assessor : The essentials.
* Assessor qualification (A1, D32, TAQA) or willing to work towards
* Level 4 (or above) qualification in Management or Finance
* Knowledge of government funded employment and training programmes
* Sound understanding of E-Portfolio assessment systems
* Full UK driving licence and use of own car
Accountancy and Tax Assessor : Your experience.
* Sound knowledge and experience within the financial sector
* Occupational history and competence within the industry
Accountancy and Tax Assessor : The desirables.
* Experience of delivering apprenticeships in a previous role
* Teaching qualification (PTLLS, CTLLS, DTLLS, PGCE, CertEd)
* Literacy & Numeracy qualifications (at Level 2 or above)
Accountancy and Tax Assessor : The organisation.
* Established for near on 70 years, this Ofsted Grade 2 training company has gained an outstanding reputation as a leading International accountancy training provider, having locations in all major cities in the UK. Their client database includes major well known and respected companies in different sectors including Manufacturing, Banks, and Major Construction Companies. If your wanting to join this respectable company you will benefit from a warm welcome from your team leader right through to the Directors of the company. They work hard, and expect the best from you, they do however offer great support from day one and encourage CPD this added with some exceptional benefits ensures that your career with this company is one that you will find hard to achieve elsewhere.
Accountancy and Tax Assessor : The role.
* Working from home you will be focused upon delivering a high quality service to candidates and their employers and working towards timely completions.
* You will carry out face to face Progress Reviews at a minimum of 10 -12 weekly intervals, including the update of Individual Learning Plans, and engaging the employer in the process.
* You will not be required to deliver the Functional Skills element of the apprenticeship, however you will be required to support and recognise when an individual needs to be up-skilled.
* There is an office available to use in the London area if needed but you will mainly manage your caseload from home.
* Ideally you will have experience within the Finance sector and have experience of delivering training programmes in this area.
* You will be rewarded with a salary of up to £27,000 depending on experience and qualifications, travelling expenses, pension scheme, extra benefit schemes together with further training and outstanding career prospects and progression
Contact Deb Wright on 01785430510 or 07881235064, or forward a current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Not quite what you're seeking?
Head to the GPRS website to view all vacancies for training and learning professionals across the UK.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. GPRS Recruitment whose registered address is 4-7 Gaolgate Street, Stafford ST16 2BG UK confirm that our client has instructed us that the position advertised herein is of a permanent nature. Due to the high number of applications which we regularly receive, regrettably we only respond to successful candidates. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days then please assume that you have not been selected on this occasion, but don't worry. We'll retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.