We're seeking a talented sales professional based in Hertfordshire, who has heaps of B2B sales experience and a proven track record of meeting/exceeding targets. You'll need to have slick communication skills with the ability to generate new business opportunities using various sales techniques in order to build up a portfolio of new clients. Bonus points if you also have experience in selling Management qualifications! Your hard work will be met with a great starting salary and potential OTE, plus company benefits! Avoid missing out, and get your application in for this one ASAP!
Management and Leadership Sales Executive : The essentials.
* Full UK driving licence and use of own car
* Literacy and Numeracy Qualifications (at Level 2 or Above)
* Sales orientated
* Strong influencing skills
* Ability to manage own diary and self motivate
Management and Leadership Sales Executive : Your experience.
* Minimum of 2 years experience within a similar role
* A proven track record of meeting/exceeding targets
* Proven track record of B2B sales experience
* Proven and successful experience of selling face to face and via the telephone
Management and Leadership Sales Executive : The desirables.
* Sales Qualification
* Experience of selling Management qualifications.
Management and Leadership Sales Executive : The organisation.
* An established and award winning company delivering a range of high end management and leadership training courses
Management and Leadership Sales Executive : The role.
* This is a great opportunity for someone with a solid background with in sales to move into the Learning and Training sector.
* The ideal candidate will need to have the ability to generate new business opportunities using various sales techniques in order to build up a portfolio of new clients.
* You are also expected to keep in regular contact with existing customers with a view to gaining up-sell opportunities.
* You will be responsible for the management of the sales process through to completion.
* Up to £28,000 basic OTE £40,000
* 22 days holiday plus statutory days
* Company Pension
* Business Mileage
Contact Jordan Kent on 01785430514 or 07748338931, or forward a current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Not quite what you're seeking?
Head to the GPRS website to view all vacancies for training and learning professionals across the UK.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. GPRS Recruitment whose registered address is 4-7 Gaolgate Street, Stafford ST16 2BG UK confirm that our client has instructed us that the position advertised herein is of a permanent nature. Due to the high number of applications which we regularly receive, regrettably we only respond to successful candidates. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days then please assume that you have not been selected on this occasion, but don't worry. We'll retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.