Are you a qualified & highly experienced wall and floor Tiler, ideally with training experience along real passion for passing your knowledge on to the next generation? This newly created position is for a leading construction training provider who has successfully secured a host of new contracts with Levy paying companies and has apprentices ready and waiting. They are seeking a motivated individual with experience of delivering Level 1 qualifications in Tiling to work with new apprentices at their training facility in Romford. If your experience & skill-set meets our requirements, and you're keen to jump on board with a highly exciting and fast growing organisation ensure you express your interest immediately! (Trainee's will be considered for this position)
Tiling Tutor / Assessor (Trainee or experienced): The essentials.
* At least 3 years relevant occupation experience in Tiling
* An occupational based qualification at level 3
* Genuine passion to wish to pass on skills and experience to the next generation
* Be willing to undertake relevant PTLLS and A1 Assessor qualifications
Tiling Tutor / Assessor (Trainee or experienced): Your experience.
* Occupational history and competence within the industry
* The ability to motivate and encourage people
* An interest in helping people develop
Tiling Tutor / Assessor (Trainee or experienced): The desirables.
* Experience of Mosaic or Victorian tiling would be desirable
* Assessment/Assessing/Assessor Qualifications (A1,TAQA, CAVA, ACWE, AVRA, IQAA, A2)
* Teaching Qualification (PTLLS, CTLLS, DTLLS, PGCE, CertEd, 7407)
* Experience in a similar role
Tiling Tutor / Assessor (Trainee or experienced): The organisation.
* A training and employment company based in Essex offering range of vocational training courses range from construction training including painting and decorating, tiling and bricklaying through to health and beauty, social care and professional services including business, admin and finance. With a direct relationship with the SFA and some large Levy Paying clients on board this company is in a strong stable position.
Tiling Tutor / Assessor (Trainee or experienced): The role.
* Deliver Tiling qualifications up to Level 1 to learners in a classroom / on site workshop environment
* To assist in the review and progress of apprentices/trainees, and maintain appropriate learner records
* To undertake Health & Safety checks in the workplace
* Superb career development opportunities, with additional training and qualifications available
* £23,000 to £26,000 per annum
* 20 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Business Mileage at 40ppm
* Company Pension
* Other company benefits to be disclosed
Contact Andy Ward on 01785430506 or 07887683828, or forward a current CV to email@example.com
Not quite what you're seeking?
Head to the GPRS website to view all vacancies for training and learning professionals across the UK.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. GPRS Recruitment whose registered address is 4-7 Gaolgate Street, Stafford ST16 2BG UK confirm that our client has instructed us that the position advertised herein is of a permanent nature. Due to the high number of applications which we regularly receive, regrettably we only respond to successful candidates. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days then please assume that you have not been selected on this occasion, but don't worry. We'll retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.