KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Health and Social Care Assessor
Location: Leicester / East Midlands - Must be flexible with travel
Salary: £23,000 - £26,000 (Dependent upon experience)
Package includes: Generous Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Pension + Much More!
Type: Full Time, Permanent
• Assess and support learners through full Apprenticeship frameworks in Health and Social Care levels 2/3/5 (Adult / Elderly Care)
• Deliver full training and support learners through their Functional Skills – Maths and English to level 2
• Visit and observe learners in their place of work, to gather quality evidence towards their Apprenticeship/QCF qualifications.
• Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted.
• Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
• Support, advise and motivate learners.
• Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
• Work to learner review and completion timescales.
• Recognised Assessor award: D32/D33, A1, TAQA or CAVA.
• Recognised Teaching qualification PTLLS or equivalent/above.
• Must hold an NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care (Elderly Care).
• Experience of delivering full framework Apprenticeships in Health and Social Care levels 2/3/5, including Functional Skills (Maths / English) to level 2.
• Must hold occupational competency within Health and Social Care (Adult / Elderly Care) up to Management level within a residential care home.
• Full, clean driving licence and own vehicle.
• Must be flexible with travel and visiting learners outside of the normal 9-5 working hours due to some learners working late shifts and nights.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.