The Stonebridge Group is a dynamic and expanding private National Training Provider delivering high quality recognised courses, qualifications and support to learners, with distance and blended learning models nationally via our innovative online learning platform.
We are presently recruiting across Access to HE divisions for assessors in Humanities. The focus of these roles is to support learners with their studies on a flexible basis.
You will mark, assess and moderate students’ assignments, and provide guidance and support to facilitate timely success.
Brief Description of Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide tutorial support and guidance to students
• Provide feedback on students’ submissions
• Ensure timely completion of assignments through contact with students
• Provide information and advice for students to support their progression
• Review course content and assignments in liaison with the Head of Department to ensure that they remain fit for purpose
• Participate in course and curriculum monitoring, reviews and evaluations as required
• Track and report progress of students
• Contribute and participate in the assessment and quality assurance procedures
• Contribute to the completion of student UCAS applications where required
What About You….?
For the Access position in Humanities you will need a background in history, politics and/or English literature and language.
You should have had experience in direct training and knowledge of Government funded programmes. You will have vocational competency and evidence of training and assessment qualifications. All Access to HE qualifications require a degree level qualification in the relevant subject area and a full teaching qualification.
You will also hold a Level 2 qualification in Maths and English. You will have experience of using an e-portfolio system and/or feel confident with IT systems.