KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Food Manufacturing Assessor
Salary: £24,000 - £26,000 + Benefits
Type: Full time, Permanent
• Deliver full framework Apprenticeships to learners working within Food Manufacturing at levels 2 and 3.
• Deliver Functional Skills (Maths / English / ICT) to level 2.
• Managing a caseload predominantly based in one location – ensuring timely visits and reviews are conducted.
• Visiting/observing learners in their place of work to gather evidence towards their Apprenticeship/QCF qualifications.
• Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
• Support, advise and motivate learners.
• Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet specific needs.
• Assessors are expected to take part in Learner Recruitment to maintain own caseload.
• Meet Assessor KPI’s in terms of timely visits, quality paperwork and general administration
• Recognised Assessor award – any of the following: D32/D33, A1, TAQA or CAVA
• Experience of Assessing Food Processing / Food Manufacturing related qualifications
• Have experience of delivering Functional Skills
• Ideally hold Food Safety Level 2
• Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively
• Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners
• Ability to communicate with individuals at all levels
• Must be flexible with travel
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.