We are looking to recruiting an experienced Internal Quality Assurer in Plumbing on a freelance basis to attend our centre to carry out IQA work.
As an Internal Quality Assurer (IQA) you would be responsible for: -
* Ensure Quality and Compliance standards are achieved
* Support the provision of the NVQ Level 2 and 3 in Plumbing qualifications.
* Maintain the quality of assessment within the framework of quality assurance principles, through the implementation of Internal Quality Assurance systems, policies and procedures.
To be successful in this role you will hold the following Qualifications
* D34, D36, V1 or equivalent
* NVQ Level 3 in Plumbing
* You will have IQA experience across 1 or more of the qualifications.
* You will have a minimum of 3 years IQA experience
* You will have dealt with EQA and awarding bodies in your capacity as IQA
* Strong people management skills
* Goal and target orientated and be used to working within a target driven environment
* Proven ability to think on your feet and work well under pressure
* Effective time management skills
* Possess strong face to face and telephone communication expertise
* Have excellent social and interpersonal skills