leading, grade 2 ofsted training provider specialising in apprenticeships and work based learning training programmes, are looking for to appoint a Health and Social Care Assessor to join their team covering the South East area.
In this role you will be supporting a caseload of circa 40 learners successfully through their apprenticeship qualifications.
This role is being offered on a full-time permanent basis and we are looking for assessors that are based anywhere in a 40 mile radius of the TN1 postcode.
You responsibilities will include:
* Visiting learners in the workplace
* Maintaining documentation on learners progression
* Delivering learner portfolios to agreed standards
* Carrying out learner reviews and work based assessments
* Complying with all quality assurance processes
* Building and developing relationships with employers and recruiting/ inducting new learners
The suitable candidate will be a qualified assessor with the CAVA, TAQA, A1 or D32/D33 qualifications. You will need to have a background working in the adult Health and Social Care sector to a managerial level. Experience delivering full apprenticeships is essential but full training and support will be given. We are also looking for candidates with an NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care for this role. Level 5 would be desireable.
This role is remotely based so you will need excellent organisational skills with the ability to effectively manage your own diary.
Salary and benefits package:
* Competitive salary up to £21,000 - £25,000 (depending on experience and qualifications)
* 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
* 40 per mile mileage
* Audio and Visual equipment
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.