Are you an experienced Mechanical Instructor with a Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering and a minimum of 3 years' teaching experience in Adult Education? Do you want to earn a competitive tax-free salary in Saudi Arabia on a 1 year contract?
Alderwood are recruiting on behalf of one of the prestigious Colleges of Excellence based on the West Coast in Saudi Arabia.
The college opened its doors in late 2013 and was among one of the first colleges to open within the Colleges of Excellence programme. The CoE initiative forms part of an ambitious, large-scale plan to upgrade the technical and vocational education and training (TVET) in the Kingdom with an end goal of increasing the employability and productivity of Saudi youth.
Reporting to the Course Coordinator, the Instructor is responsible for delivering courses within the Diploma/ Trades program, designed to equip students with the knowledge and skills necessary for meaningful employment in their field.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide appropriate and effective instruction
- Support broad-based student learning and success
- Use available technology to enahnce the presentation of information and facilitate communication and learning
- Commit to continuous improvement and updating of skills
- Demonstrate strong corporate citizenship and commitment to college and program improvement
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical Engineering or a related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years' teaching experience, preferably in a post-secondary setting
- Teaching experience in the Middle East is considered an asset
- Minimum 5 years' industry experience relating to field of study
- Strong cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Native English or bilingual with IELTS score of 6.5 or above
- Arabic is an asset
- Computer skills/ Software: Microsoft Office, LMS, Smart Board
In return you will receive:
*1 or 2 bedroom furnished apartment
*Transportation allowance included in salary
*Visa costs covered
*Flights at the start and end of the contract
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.